Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Bionico Mexican Fruit Salad (Vegan)
This Bionico Mexican Fruit Salad is a refreshing, satisfying, and perfectly sweet and creamy breakfast or special treat
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup Pineapple, peeled, cut into cubes
- 1 cup Papapaya, peeled, cut into cubes
- 1 cup Orange, peeled, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Granola, oil-free
- 1 tbsp. Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Almonds, blanched
- 1/4 cup Almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Banana, ripe, sliced into rounds
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
Place all of the ingredients for the yogurt in the blender. Process until completely smooth. Pour into a container, set aside and refrigerate for 15 minutes. (It will thicken slightly in the refrigerator.)
Begin layering your fruit into a cup or bowl, by alternating with 1 tbsp. of almond yogurt, until you have filled your cup ¾ of the way.
Top the fruit and yogurt with granola and shredded coconut.
Feel free to use cashews instead of almonds for the yogurt. If you do not have a high powered blender I would recommend soaking the nuts overnight in water. Use whatever fruits and toppings you prefer (try this oil-free granola). Some options include nuts, raisins or chocolate chips. The possibilities are endless. Enjoy!